I'm Gina Trapani. I'm the cofounder of a company called ThinkUp which makes two products: Makerbase, an IMDb for apps, and ThinkUp, an app that helps you see your online self.
I also build Todo.txt, blog at Scribbling.net, and tweet at @ginatrapani. I'm probably best known for founding Lifehacker in 2005.
Here's my formal, complete bio. Some nice strangers also wrote a Wikipedia page about me. You can send me an email to my usual username at Gmail, but be forewarned: most days I receive more messages than I can respond to. Thanks for understanding.
- Makerbase, a user-editable IMDb for apps, web sites, and other digital projects
- ThinkUp, a social data insights engine (see my ThinkUp)
- Todo.txt, text-based to-do list apps
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- Re-launched my equal pay web site, Narrow the Gapp, with updated 2014 data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Featured in Chapter 3 of Lyndsey Gilpin and Jason Hiner's new book, Follow the Geeks.
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
Lifehacker: The Guide to Working Smarter, Faster, and Better, third edition (2011), is a compendium of all the best hacks from Lifehacker.com's archives, and my personal manifesto on working more efficiently in the digital age.
Check out the official web site of Lifehacker the book to browse the table of contents and download a sample chapter.
Thanks for your interest.